Cert. Energy Manager (CEM)
Certified Energy Manager (CEM)® Training Courses in the UK and Ireland
SQT is pleased to announce the availability of the Internationally recognised Certified Energy Manager (CEM)® Training course in the UK and Ireland. This course is presented by Target Energy on behalf of the Association of Energy Engineers (AEE). By completing the Certified Energy Manager course and passing the associated examination, you will be joining a worldwide group of approximately 6,000 professionals serving industry, business and government in 22 countries including the UK and Ireland. The Certified Energy Manager (CEM)® qualification is only awarded to individuals who pass the required examination and subject to meeting the required educational requirement and energy related experience. The training courses are delivered by top class AEE registered and approved instructors over 6 days at various venues throughout the UK and Ireland. Call us today on 1850 315 415. CMSE staff will be delighted to deal with your query. Note: This course is run over 6 Days
SHORT(1 DAY) INTRODUCTORY COURSE ?
If you would prefer a short course (1 Day) to learn the basics we also offer an excellent Introductory Energy Manager course. Please check out details of this course at Introduction to Energy Management. These 1 day courses are run in both the UK and Ireland
For More Information Contact SQT:
Please phone SQT on +353 61 339040 (from UK) or 061 339040 (from Ireland).
Certified Energy Manager (CEM) Course People who would benefit from this course are: -
• Engineering Managers
• Energy Managers
• Design Engineers
• Facility Managers
• Energy Team Leaders
• Senior Technicians
• Energy team members
• Commissioning personnel.
• Energy Consultants
Course Content Overview
• Need For energy Management.
• Energy Efficient Buildings.
• Conducting an energy Audit.
• Energy Coded & Standards.
• Energy audit Instrumentation.
• Energy Purchasing.
• Energy accounting & benchmarking
• Energy rate structures.
• HVAC systems and improvements
• Thermal energy storage.
• Boilers & Thermal systems.
• Electrical systems.
• Motors,& drives applications, and compressed air systems.
• Energy management systems and effective planning.
• Industrial systems, co-generation & CHP
• Building Automation systems.
• Economical analysis and life cycle costing
• Lighting systems and system improvements
• Alternative Energy